Monday, December 13, 2010

When did we put Bernie O'Hare on the Ballot?

It is becoming even clearer to me these days that people are more concerned about gossip then reality.  I noticed that people are paying attention to Mr. O'Hare more than anything else on these blogs. 

I will make several statements and then move to my point.  If Mr. O'Hare is a man who has little integrity in your mind because of past transgressions, then what bearing does that have on the situation today.  He no different then you is entitled to an opinion.  It may be distorted in your opinion, but if we do not accept other people and their opinions, then we will be no different then some communist and fascist states.  Again, I will state that even though I disagree with the thoughts that he has, he still does not present in my mind an issue that impacts my life any more than I want it to when I read his blog.

With that being said, we must not let those who infuriate us, ruin the unification process that we need to have.  People are too full of hatred these days to see clearly.  Mr. O'Hare infuriates you because of his opinion.  This goes to my first blog, which stated that too many people take this right for granted.  That is the one to have an opinion.  Mr. O'Hare is not on a ballot, not on a council position, does not hold our lives in his hands, and last but not least, does not force us to go to his website. 

Focus on the issues at hand.  Make the issues about Gracedale and about the Bureau of Health.  Make the issues the ones that truly have an impact on the people, but don't make an issue of ones that are created by hatred.  When hatred prevails, nothing can be accomplished. 

Do not take this as a vote for Mr. O'Hare, but all of you are guilty for continuing to make his status grow.  Put the issues back in the agenda and not the people who support the agenda you fight.

"Keep your mind open and your mouth closed.  This is the path to understanding."  Unknown Author

Sincerely,

Silence Dogood

1 comment:

  1. You are correct. Focus,focus,focus on the very important issue at hand.I believe that the majority of NORCO residents already are keenly aware of what Angle and Bernard are all about.Let's keep Gracedale for all of the residents-now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete