Saturday, December 11, 2010

This is Your Blog

People need to understand these days that they have a voice, and that they should use it.  With that being said though, people have jobs that their personal opinions may conflict with.  The reason this blog is anonymous is because of the potential for job loss based on personal opinion.  I am proud of my opinions on all matters that I believe in. 

As you see with me, I am anonymous and I will not take down postings that are anonymous and attack me or this blog.  See, this is the great thing about America.  I have a freedom of opening this blog, and I also have the choice not to have censorship be apart of this.  If someone wants to attack this blog or the author of this blog, I am completely fine with it, because you are simply voicing your opinion. 

Engaging one another will be the purpose of this blog.  I want to see people challenge not only the positions of me the author, but also those who take the time to enter their own postings.  It will take those who enter this blog to spread the site around to others so that this blog can be a location of information.  A place where people can come without fear of stating their beliefs that maybe contrary to others and not have to worry about being persecuted for it.  With everything that is going on these days, people need to understand that this country lives through the people and not anybody else. 

People of this great country have lived as simpletons for far too long, and have been pushed too far by the government itself.  We must take this frustration and put it to good use.  I don't want this blog to be a waste of time or of thoughts either.  The cause that we must stand for is that of truth and integrity.  At this time, I don't believe either of this are present on our Northampton County Council.  People may disagree with that, but I am willing to have that debate, even if that means with BO. 

"People will never be defined by the thoughts that consumed their life, but only those thoughts in which they were courageous enough to act upon."  Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment